During pre-production, the production must submit to the Mississippi Film Office a blank copy of the production’s Certificate of Insurance, as well as a copy of their Location Agreement, talent releases and crew deal memo to be used. Other relevant forms may also be requested.
In the week prior to the first day of principal photography in Mississippi, the production must supply the Mississippi Film Office the following information:
- Crew list (please highlight individuals that are MS residents)
- Cast list (please highlight individuals that are MS residents)
- Location list
- Vendor list
- Shooting schedule
- Shooting script
- Specific COVID-19 guidelines/practices
Additionally, the Director, Office Manager and Production & Workforce Manager (and Gulf Coast manager if filming in Hancock, Harrison, or Jackson counties) of the Film Office must be added to the distribution list for all call sheets, script revisions and updates to the above lists.
Upon completion of production, final versions of the above lists must be submitted to the Film Office, along with the following:
- 2-3 production stills for Film Office social media and marketing purposes once the film is released.
- Promotional movie poster (high resolution digital file and 2 printed copies when available)
Non-legislative sections of these guidelines and requirements are subject to change by MDA as required or needed.