(posted 10/09/17)Seeking On-Camera Red Carpet Host
The Chosen Productions is producing a promotional video and is hiring TALENT for a movie premiere at Malco Theatre (October 19, 2017) in Madison, MS. POSITION IS PAID AND WILL INCLUDE ALL ACCESS TO PREMIERE. Please have at least 2 years of professional experience.
(1) Red Carpet Host
Please send your resume and reel to email@example.com.
[CASTING CALL] CRESCENT | SHORT FILM | VIDEO AUDTIONS | AUG. 12 -13th
READ AUDITION DETAILS BELOW:
The film is coming of age tale of African American identity and musicianship.
- Seeks adult actors (18+) that can play for teenage roles.
- Actors MUST reside Mississippi or surrounding area
- Shoot dates are August 26-27 2017 in Jackson, MS.
- Auditions will be conducted August 12-13 2017
- Actors, please submit headshots and resumes along with email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org. Casting director will contact you directly to schedule a video audition via Skype or similar video conferencing platform.
SEEKING THE FOLLOWING ROLES:
[ADAM LUCAS] 18 – African American, very proper speaking voice. If the actor can play the trumpet, even better but not a requirement.
[ANDRE NARCISSE] 30's - 40's – African American band director, strict and very knowledgeable in his teachings to guide Adam through his self-discovery as a musician.
[CHRIS] 17 – white, plays trumpet in Adam's all white high school band.
[JOSH] 17 – white, a bit heavy-set, negative disposition, plays trumpet in Adam's all white high school band. He gives Adam more of negative outlook of what to expect on his new journey.
[FARON DARK] 18 – African American, trumpet section leader in Adam's new band. He's a strict and intense dictator over his new additions.
[SLICK] 18 – African American, upperclassmen trumpet player in Adam's new band. comic relief.